Did you know that dental crowns and dental veneers are both excellent choices for repairing and restoring damaged teeth? The benefits of dental crowns and dental veneers can be seen as soon as they are inserted into place. For more information about the two treatments, consider the following:
– Crowns can conceal teeth that have previous services such as dental implants, root canals, and dental fillings.
– Veneers are extremely thin and lightweight and will not affect the expected movement or function of a great smile.
– Veneers are a wise choice when you want to remove as little tooth enamel as possible, since crowns require more enamel to be removed.
– Crowns are beneficial for teeth that have been destroyed to the point that an extraction would be necessary otherwise.
– Veneers are noticeably effective at covering surface stains and damaged on the fronts of teeth.
– Veneers are entirely customizable and can even be shaped to help correct spacing issues and similar malocclusions.
– Crowns are helpful for split, broken, worn down cracked, fractured, discolored, stained, and decayed teeth.
If you are showing signs of dental damage, come visit Bo Macdonald DDS for crown or veneer treatments today. With the helpful support of Dr. Bo Macdonald and our team at our office in Los Angeles, California, we can take your smile to its maximum potential. To schedule an appointment, call us at 310-954-3925. We will get you smiling again!