When the time comes to enhance your oral health care, it is important to make sure to identify treatments that not only protect and guard your teeth but also improve the look of your smile. This includes procedures within the branch of dentistry known as cosmetic dentistry. If you do wish to improve the appearance of your smile, consider the following options:
– Dental implants are replacements that are placed in areas were missing teeth once lay. They are connected directly to your jawbone.
– Dentures are tooth prosthetics that can replace as little as one tooth and even entire rows of teeth with temporary alternatives.
– Dental bonding treatments are designed to correcting surface ailments with porcelain and resin materials.
– Dental crowns are effective options if you wish to completely conceal a tooth for an improved looked and added protection.
– Dental bridges replace missing teeth with reliable prosthetics that are anchored to nearby teeth.
– Dental veneers are affixed to the front of teeth for a durable hold that can drastically improve the look of a tooth.
– If you have any stains or discolorations that you wish to conceal, teeth whitening treatments can be used.
If you are in need of a cosmetic dentistry treatment from our team at Bo Macdonald DDS at our dentist office in Los Angeles, California, please contact us at 310-954-3925 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Bo Macdonald.